Sunday, December 13, 2009

Me.

I think the world’s out to get me.
That includes him, her and you.
I fear the things that I do,
Things that may be taboo.

I’m a coward, a liar,
A weakling, a two-faced bitch.
I care more about myself,
I’ll let go off you in a stitch.

A lying tongue, a heart
That devises wicked plots,
I bitch, I gossip,
About you and what not.

Sometimes I think
I’m not cool
Sometime I think
This world’s mine to rule.

I feel yellow, green, blue
Even red, but I never feel white
But why don’t I still care,
Even if I know it’s not right?

I lust for power and wealth,
And have the greed for more.
Look down upon other people,
Feel like a cheap whore.

I’m afraid of the dark,
Of the unsettling melancholy,
Of cockroaches, death and failure,
And bad things that might happen to me.


I don’t think I’ll change,
Cause suddenly I see,
This is what I’ll always to be.
We’ll all be the same after all,
Him, her, you and me.