Saturday, March 24, 2012

Prague Diaries: road to revival.

Prague. a city- in-a- snow-globe by day. mythical and mystical. every reveller's dream come true by night. maniacal and magical. this one's for the Dark Knight City.
The blue fades into the back, behind the web of hips, dormers, and pitched roofs.
outside the Helveticka Metro Station, they turn a standalone wall into a piece of art.
they love their Rubik's cube, these people.
The astronomical clock at the town square. the Harry Potter fanatic in me nearly peed in his pants. though I didnt.
ah. toys. sometimes I am 2, sometimes I am 22.
If they had taught us something about elevational treatments, I wouldn't have used the standard stone facing that I always use.
The Jewish Quarter.( a.k.a The synagogue that was way too expensive to get into)
Black, White and a bundle of history.
it peeped at us from behind the curtain, and called out to us. It's no surprise that we spent most of the night at the Tavern below.
it peeped at us from behind the curtain, and called out to us. It's no surprise that we spent most of the night at the Tavern below.
The Hradsk castle, Hogwarts like.
the remnants of a lost weekend, and a terribly cool youth hostel. Sir Toby's,I salute thee and the hot receptionist. Sigh. I wish I could go travelling again.